Margaret or Mum…
Margaret Schroeder: When I was a girl in Ireland, a raggedy man would come ‘round every spring with a little bantam rooster. He trained it to peck out The Mountains of Mourne on a toy piano that swung off his chest.
Lucy Danziger: So?
Margaret Schroeder: Well, the first year he came, we, all of us, the girls in that place, we thought it magical. The second year, we laughed behind our hands at the odd man and his tatters. And the third year we didn’t even go, because The Mountains of Mourne was all that little rooster could ever do.
Lucy Danziger: So what’s the point?
Margaret Schroeder: That maybe your cunny isn’t quite the draw you think it is…I QUIT!
- organicallydanica likes this
- befan012 likes this
- librarianarchy likes this
- themysteryof69 reblogged this from omerta-fashion
- jhojavier likes this
- michele659 likes this
- jeffthemovieguy likes this
- inthedarkisee likes this
- marxbubble likes this
- omerta-fashion likes this
- murphysmurfy reblogged this from boardwalkbodycount
- kali-fullofwordsnthoughts likes this
- khaleesi434 likes this
- omerta-fashion posted this